- Small footprint single door, IP-based access control solution
- Provides remote management over the network via standard web browser - no external software required
- Languages supported - english, french, german, spanish, russian, portuguese, italian, korean, chinese (simplified), japanese, hindi
- Browser security SSL 3.0 and TLS 3.1
- Single piece design with integrated R40 iCLASS reader
- 1000 users/5000 events/8 schedules; standardized reports including CSV export
- TCP/IP and DHCP support
- Simplicity - control functions for a single door and HID iCLASS reader in one device with the same footprint as a traditional reader
- Management - remotely managed over the network via standard web browser
- Real cost savings - network access is CAT-5 for communications and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Eliminates the need for separate power supplies established open architecture - built on the HID OPIN platform, can be remotely reconfigured to a system reader in a host environment
- Interior use only
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.