The versatile UC headset that offers high-quality PC audio and seamless Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones and tablets. Enjoy unmatched audio quality, industry-first smart sensor technology that automatically answers a call when you put on the hea dset, and a detachable cable for taking your mobile calls throughout the office. C710-M (monaural) UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more.
- Simple USB connectivity to your PC and detachable cable to take your mobile calls throughout the office
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end PC and mobile calls, control volume, and mute.
- Inline indicator lights and voice prompts give connection, mute and volume status.
- Smart sensor technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset.
- Smart Call Transfer automatically routes audio from the mobile phone to the headset whenever it’s put on-and vice versa.
- Built-in sensors provide cotextual information, creating a long-lasting, adaptable platform.
- PC wideband audio with noise-cancelling microphones for high-quality PC telephony.
- Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music.
- Digital Signal Processig (DSP) provides natural voice sound.
- Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
|Style||OVER THE HEAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.