LUMBERG AUTOMATION | 934692002
Digital output module, 16 digital output channels with galvanic isolation, PROFINET device, M12 LAN port, 4 poles D-coded, 7/8" power supply 5 poles
The robust design and high level of functional reliability of the new ruggedized modules in the LioN series (LioN-R) for PROFINET provide secure
connections between actuators/sensors and control units, even under extreme environmental conditions.
The LioN-R modules for PROFINET make it possible to implement dependable and flexible solutions, especially in mechanical and plant engineering. Thanks to their robust design, they are capable of withstanding welding sparks, shavings or aggressive coolants and lubricants. Equipped machines and systems can be employed in areas such as the automotive industry, where the AIDA group of manufacturers have opted for PROFINET as their network standard. Numerous other sectors can also benefit from the ruggedized LioN-R modules.
- Combined with the "easy diagnostics" concept, the galvanic isolation between sensors/actuators and PROFINET provides maximum availability for systems and machines
- The integrated 2-port switch (10/100 Mbit/s), cost-effective line topologies can be implemented without additional switches
- A higher level of efficiency is achieved, due to standardized M12 connectors that considerably reduce wiring efforts and permit simple and fast extensions to the existing plant and equipment
Galvanic Isolation Between Sensors/Actuators and PROFINET, Together With Short Circuit-proof Outputs, Ensure Extremely Reliable Data Transmission.
The Encapsulated Metal Housing also Brings a High Level of Mechanical Stability and Provides Maximum Protection Against Harsh Environmental Conditions.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.