The SPIDER II 16TX EEC and SPIDER II 16TX/2DS-S EEC entry-level Ethernet switches are DIN-Rail mountable and use plug-and-play technology for quick and reliable installation.
The switches can be cascaded as often as required, permitting implementation of decentralized networks with short transmissionpaths, while considerably reducing the cost of cabling. Dual-speed optical uplinks and SFP transceivers for various types of fiber optic cables enable the bridging of distances up to 120 kilometers.
Using Gigabit SFP transceivers ensures that applications with high data volumes do not suffer from bottlenecks, so smooth communication is always guaranteed.
The SPIDER II 16TX EEC and SPIDER II 16TX/2DS-S EEC can be used anywhere where the network of devices is required via line or star topology. This makes these unmanaged switches suitable for a wide range of applications, including mechanical engineering and plant construction, where an everincreasing number of IP devices require field-level networking. Finally yet most importantly, these unmanaged switches are ATEX and ISA 12.12.01 approved - providing secure data communications, even in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- High port density offering excellent value for money
- Greatest possible flexibility thanks to dual-speed optical uplinks for SFP transceivers, including BIDI versions
- Wide range of applications facilitated by the robust design and approvals for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX, ISA 12.12.01)
- Extra wide operating temperature range from -40C to +70C
- High level of electromagnetic compatibility, plus resistance to impacts and vibration
- Redundant 24 V power supply
- Compact dimensions (138 x 65 x 111 mm)
- Activated by plug and play
- Cascadable for cost-effective cabling
- Perfectly geared to Ethernet cable from Belden and the complete product portfolio of Hirschmann Ethernet Switches
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.