Corning Cable Systems UniCam High-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution. These high-precision connectors guarantee exceptional insertion loss - 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connec tor pair for multimode, 0.2 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum per connector pair for single-mode. Installation of an LC, SC or ST Compatible Connector can be accomplished in about 45 seconds with the UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit.
Corning Cable Systems UniC am Standard-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution ideal for fiber-to-the-workstation applications where setup and teardown time is critical. The high-precision mechanical splice techno logy enables fiber optic networks to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
The lightweight, handheld installation tool and the high-performance cleaver virtually eliminate human variability from installation, ensuring terminations are right the fi rst time, every time. The kit was designed with consideration for network installers, from the cleaver, with its integrated fiber scrap holder and dual-clamp precision hold, to the installation tool, with its immediate go/no-go feedback signal. Install ation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp, with exceptional optical performance guaranteed.
- Reflectance values for single-mode are for 18º to 26ºC
- Single pack LC connectors are sold with one 900 µm boot, one 2.0/1.6 boot, and one 2.9 mm boot; Single pack SC and ST Compatible Connectors are sold with one 900 µm boot and one 2.9 mm boot. Organizer packs include 900 µm boots only
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type (FOJP): Field-Installable Connectors
Boot Color: Green
Connector Ferrule Material: Ceramic
Connector Housing Color: Green
Connector Housing Material: Composite
Design - Connector Type: LC APC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change by 500 rematings, FOTP-21
Nominal Fiber Outer Diameter: 125 µm
Temperature Cycling: = 0.3 dB IL, -40 to +75C, 21 cycles
Insertion Loss, Max_ (Connector): 0.75 dB
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.4 dB
Reflectance (Connector): = -40 dB
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 75 C exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 167 F exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Approval and Listings: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3; Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A and IEC61754-20; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.