The RocketPort USB Serial Hub III is a USB-attached 8-port serial expansion device for PC-based servers and client computers.
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- Simplified serial-port expansionadd eight, individual, high-speed RS-232 serial ports per RocketPort USB Serial Hub
- Superior application compatibility serial ports appear as standard COM/TTY ports, accessible by any application
- Complete out-of-the-box solution no need to open chassis or install expansion cards. Simply connect the RocketPort USB Serial Hub III to an available USB port
- Robust serial port interface support supports all standard serial devices. Includes modem control, and hardware and software flow control on all ports
- Quick, easy installno IRQs, I/O addresses, or DMA channels to configure
- Measures less than 1.75 tall
- Persistent serial port settingsinitially installed serial port configuration remains consistent regardless of which USB port is used on the system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.