The RocketPort uPCI Octa/DB9 serial port expansion card is compatible with all current 3.3 and 5.0 Volt PCI bus architectures. It provides eight "native" serial ports utilizing a single 32- or 64-bit PCI card slot.
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- Universal PCI design supporting 3.3 and 5.0 Volt PCI bus architectures ensures compatibility with all current PCI bus architectures
- I/O mapping capabilities simplifies installation, eliminates memory conflicts, and enables plug-and-play compatibility
- Multiport serial expansion using a single slot maximizes host expansion capabilities; adds additional COM ports using only one slot
- On-board dedicated 36MHz RISC processor
- RS-232 communications support enables transmit-and-receive speeds up to 460 Kbps
- Transmit buffer 16 times larger, and receive buffers 64 times larger than a 16550 UART helps ensure smooth, efficient data transfer
- Robust driver support enables card to work seamlessly with popular operating systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.