The Comtrol DeviceMaster RTS 4-Port DB9/RJ45 is a four-port device server designed for network-enabling serial communications devices.
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- No serial cable distance limitations enables communication between a host PC and serial devices located anywhere across an Ethernet network
- Software selectable RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 serial interfaces simplify setup and eliminate mechanical tampering associated with DIP switch products
- Application compatibility supports native COM, TTY, or TCP/IP Socket communication modes
- Web-based configuration makes setup and management changes quick and easy
- Real-time e-mail event notification alerts administrator of potential connection and security issues
- Built-in two-port 10/100 Ethernet switch simplifies network connection
- Rugged metal housing enables panel and optional rack mounting
- Temperature rated for extreme conditions operating temperature of -37 to 74C enables DeviceMaster to function in a wide variety of harsh environments
- PortVision remote monitoring and management software automatically locates DeviceMasters on the network, enabling user to view status, update firmware, and resolve issues remotely
- Software developer kit available for users interested in writing custom applications to run on the DeviceMaster platform
- Security Features SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.