At Comtrol, we believe gateways should be intelligent, robust, and easy to use.The DeviceMaster UP provides innovative EtherNet/IP, Modbus, and Profinet IO connectivity to a wide variety of devices. It can enable you to quickly connect PLCs, SCADA, OPC Servers and applications to devices such as barcode scanners, RFID readers, weigh scales, vision systems, printers, encoders, HVAC and sensors.With its simplified web-based configuration pages, innovative functionality and informative diagnostic infor mation, the DeviceMaster UP provides the functionality required to make your job easier.
- DualConnectPlus(TM) Technology - simultaneously connect both serial and Ethernet devices to PLCs and/or applications. String, RFID, and barcode data filtering eliminates redundant data while extracting the RFID and barcode parameters.
- Provide PLC connectivity - to standard serial devices with protocol support for EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, Modbus/TCP, Modbus RTU/ASCII, and TCP/IP
- Supported PLC models -
- EtherNet/IP: Allen Bradley ControlLogix Family, SLC 5/05, PLC-5, MicroLogix
- PROFINET: Siemens400, 300 S7
- Modbus: Modicon Quantum, Premium, Momentum, Compact, Micro, GE Fanuc Rx7i, Rx3i, 90-70, 90- 30, Versamax
- Wide - 37C to 74C industrial temperature range
- Variable power input - 1-Port V DC ethernet serial gateway eliminates need for p converters
- PortVision Plus monitoring and management software - automatically monitors devices on the network and enables user to view status, update firmware and resolve issues remotely
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
Bus Interface Specification: 10/100 BASE-T
Memory - Flash: 4 MB
Installation Method: Embedded
LED Indicators: 100MB Ethernet, Duplex, Ethernet Link/Activity, and Status
Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.6" x 2.6", 8.89 x 1.52 x 6.6 cm
Product Weight: 1.8 oz, 51.03 g
Connector Type: RJ45F
Number of Ports: 1
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.