EATON POWER QUALITY | 9PX1000RT
UPS, Rack/Tower, 2U, NEMA 5-15P Connection, LED Status Display, 120 Volt AC, 50/60 Hertz, 1000 VA, 900 Watt, 17.3" Width x 17.7" Depth x 3.4" Height, Black/Silver
- Graphical LCD Speed of Deployment, Configuration and Troubleshooting are More Critical to Businesses Today than Ever
- With the 9PX Easy-To-Read Local Menu, 13 Measurements, 25 Settings, 15 Control Functionalities, Six Points of Identification and Option al Password Protection are Available at Your Fingertips
- The LCD also Tilts 45
- Degrees for Optimal Viewing When Configured in the Bottom of a Rack and Rotates to Match Rack or Tower Installations, Making Local Management a Breeze
- Power More for Less ad Sustainable Operation
- Adding a Network Card Allows Your UPS to Connect to an Ethernet Network and the Internet, Supporting Real-Time Monitoring and Control
- Ideal for Industrial Control Environments
- Extended Battery Life
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.