A non-reversing, 3-pole, for applications up to 300 hp, 250 kW, AC operated coils, 1 NO and 1 NC auxiliary contacts, 110A
A Line contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and for controlling power circuits corresponding to their operating characteristics up to 690 and even 1000V AC. and 440 V DC.
- Maximum UL/CSA horsepower ratings according to UL508 and CSA22.2 No. 14
- Includes NEMA sizes 00 - 3
- CE mark
- Compact space saving design
- Standard auxiliary contact configurations: A9 - A40 1 NO or 1 NC and A50 - A110 1 NO & 1 NC
- Contactor sizes A50 - 0 can be supplied without auxiliaries
- Additional auxiliary contact blocks are available
- D.C. ratings & D.C. control operation available
- Fast, snap-on DIN rail mounting
- Double break contact design
- Snap-on front mounted accessories include mechanical ch, pneumatic timer, and 1 & 4 pole auxiliary contact blocks
- Contactors ensure positive safety between their auxiliary contact blocks.
- Easy coil change
- Captive terminal screws
- NEMA, UL, IEC, CSA, VDE and most other international standards
- Touch safesign: All connection terminals are protected against accidental touch
- Terminals supplied open for ease of wiring
- Operates over an extended voltage range of 85% to 110% of rated control voltage
- Screwdriver guide holes
Coil Voltage: 220 - 230 V AC At 50 Hz, 230 - 240 V AC At 60 Hz
Contact Configuration: 3NO (Main), 1NO 1NC (Auxiliary)
Phase: 3 PH
Wattage: 40 kW At 1000 V, 30 kW At 220/230/240 V, 55 kW At 380/400 V, 59 kW At 415/440/500 V, 75 kW At 690 V
Size: 102 mm Width X 148 mm Height X 123.5 mm Depth
Operating Temperature: Fitted With Thermal Overload Relay: -25 To +55 deg C, Without Thermal Overload Relay: -40 To +70 deg C
Motor Rating: 75 hp At 480 V
Maximum Breaking Capacity: 80A At 690 V, 1160 A At 440 V
Tightening Torque: 53 in-lb
Voltage Rating: 1000 V
Endurance: Mechanical: 10 Million Cycles
Wire Size: 6 - 2/0 AWG (Main), 18 - 14 AWG (Auxiliary)
Insulation Voltage: 1000 V (IEC 60947-4-1), 600 V (UL/CSApulse Withstand Voltage: 8 kV
Environmental Conditions: Maximum Operating Altitude Permissible: 3000 m, Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 deg C
Number Of Poles: 3
Operating Current: 160 A At 40 deg C, 145 A At 55 deg C, 130 A At 70 deg C
CE Certified, ROHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.