Wall-Mount Type 4X Enclosure
- Fiberglass-reinforced material has excellent temperature and chemical resistance qualities and exhibits outstanding physical properties
- Type 316L stainless steel padlocking POWERGLIDE Handle on 3-point latch versions assures security and a water-tight seal while still allowing convenient access
- Quick-release latch versions feature fiberglass-reinforced polyester latches with integral Type 316L stainless steel padlocking hasp
- Seams are sealed; no holes or knockouts
- Gasket assures water-tight and dus-tight seal
- Fiberglass material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Data pocket is high-impact thermoplastic
- Copper-flashed steel collar studs for mounting optional panels and terminal block kits
|Nema Rating||TYPE 4X|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.