AF09 contactors are used for controlling power circuits up to 690 V AC and 220 V DC. They are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors, non-inductive or slightly inductive loads.
For Controlling Power Circuits Up To 690V AC And 220 V DC, For Controlling 3-Phase Motors, Non-Inductive Or Slightly Inductive Loads. A-Line contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and for controlling power circuits corresponding to t heir operating characteristics up to 690 and even 1000V AC. and 440 V DC. All AF contactors can be assembled side by side. The add-on auxiliary contacts are suitable for low level currents.
- AF contactors include an electronic coil interface providing reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC.
- AF offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- AF contactors can manage large control voltage variations
- AF contactors equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- AF contactors withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- AF contactors have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors.
Coil Voltage: 24 - 60 V AC At 50/60 Hz, 20 - 60 V DC
Contact Configuration: 3NO (Main) 1NO (Auxiliary)
Wattage: 2.2 kW At 220/230/240 V, 4 kW At 380/400/415/440 V, 5.5 kW At 500/690 V
Connection: Screw Terminal
Size: 45 mm Width X 86 mm Height X 77 mDepth
Operating Temperature: Fitted With Thermal Overload Relay: -25 To +60 deg C, Without Thermal Overload Relay: -40 To +70 deg C
Operating time: 40 - 95 msec (NO closing), 38 - 90 msec (NC opening) between coil energization, 11 - 95 msec (NO opening), 13 - 98 msec (NC closed) between coil de-energization
Stripping length: 10 mm
Screwdriver type: Flat 5.5 Diameter / Pozidriv 2
Tightening Torque: 13 in-lb (Main Circuit), 11 in-lb (Control And Auxiliary Circuit)
Maximum Breaking Capacity: 106 A At90 V, 250 A At 440 V
Motor Rating: 7.5 hp At 550 - 600 V AC
Voltage Rating: 600 V (UL/CSA/NEMA), 690 V (IEC)
Wire Size: (1 Or 2) 16 - 10 AWG (Main), (1 Or 2) 18 - 14 AWG (Auxiliary)
Endurance: Mechanical: 10 Million Cycles
Impulse Withstand Voltage:kV
Number Of Poles: 3
Environmental Conditions: Maximum Operating Altitude Permissible: 3000 m, Storage Temperature: -60 To +80 deg C
Operating Current: 25 A At 40/60 deg C, 22 A At 70 deg C
Insulation Voltage: 690 V (IEC 60947-4-1),0 V (UL/CSA)
UL 508 Listed, CSA C22.2 No.14, RINA, CB, GOST, CE Certified, IEC 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 And EN 60947-1 / 60947-4-1 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.