- Local and web based monitoring - Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Toolless rack mounting capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure
- Vertical mounting capabilities - Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack; units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures
- Network management capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via web, SNMP and telnet, allows users to access, configure and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time, associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements
- Remote individual outlet control - Remotely manage outlets so users can turn outlets off that are not in use (prevent overloads) or recycle power to locked-up equipment (minimize costly downtime and avoid travel time to equipment)
- Alarm thresholds - Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits, network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Local current monitoring display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display, the local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Power delays - Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet, this helps avoid in rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads; sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly
- Load indicator LED - Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds, alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Flash upgradeable - Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements, eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - an IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects
|Number of Outlets||24|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.