- Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network
- Multiple user access - Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Multiple language support - Web browser interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Brazilian Portuguese
- UPS firmware update - User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only)
- Smart battery management support - Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only)
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through telnet and SSH
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB compatible - Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB
- Device encryption - Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- IPv6 support - Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Compatible with SmartSlot enabled UPSs - Compatible with all SmartSlot UPSs; expandable input and output ports - supports the temperature sensor, temperature and humidity sensor and dry contact i/o accessory
- Notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner
- Scheduling - Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - an IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Browser accessible - View the user interface with a browser; provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely us
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.