APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC | AR7588
Cable Manager, Vertical, 48U Rack, 3.8" Width x 6.3" Depth x 70" Height, Black, With Installation Guide, Mounting Hardware, Cable Retainer with Snap Hinge
- Backplates Feature Multiple Holes for Toollessly Mounting Accessories Such as Cable Managers for Cable Tie-Off and Airflow Management Brush Strips to Allow Cable Pass-Through While Restricting Airflow Through the Openings
- Dedicated Cable Managers for E ach Enclosure Height 42U, 45U and 48U, Provide the Maximum U-Space Coverage
- Optional Covers will Match Cable Manager Height to Provide Full Coverage Over the Entire Height of the Enclosure
- Cable Managers Feature High Capacity Slim Cable Fingers to Provide Maximum Capacity at Every Rackspace Unit and a Rigid Design to Decrease Deflection When Cables are Routed In/Out of the Cable Manager Channel
- Secure Cabling Inside the Cable Manager with the Provided Snap Hinge Cable Retainers that Open to the Left or Right for Easy Access
|Cable Management Type||FINGER DUCT|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.