The Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway is an AV control processor for the Atlona Velocity Control System. The VGW-250 is capable of serving up to 250 simultaneous IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, Velocity touch panel s, and BYOD control from web browsers and mobile devices. This device control capacity makes the VGW-250 Gateway highly scalable from a single room installation to several AV systems over a network. This control processor also features an innovative ne twork-based system architecture that allows full redundancy and failover with two Gateways in operation, maximizing AV control system reliability. It supports industry-standard, secure data communications, and features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for i solating an AV device LAN from a facility or corporate network.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Velocity Control Gateway - AV control processor for the VelocityTM Control System
- Serves to up 250 IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, touch panels, and BYOD control
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV syems over a network
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-250 processors
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating a dedicated AV LAN from the facility or corporate network
- Supports industry-stand network security features and protocols
- Access from a web browser for setup and management
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.