The ATCB-B01 Series control cables are used to feed data and power from the controller to the RET (remote electrical tilt) system components.; These cables are available in various lengths and are terminated with male and female connectors which allow them to be linked together to meet a required length. Andrew recommends grounding the RET control cable at the top of the tower using a junction box. A lightning protection unit should be used at the bottom of the tower to ground the RET control cable. In addition, Andrew recommends using a grounding kit for runs over 60 meters and at 60 meter intervals. The recommended grounding kit clamps onto the connectors, where two cables are joined together. As an example, the ATGK-001 grounding kit would be used where a 40 meter and 30 meter RET cable are joined to make a 70 meter run. Cable kits include two cables and one grounding kit and are available in total cable lengths of 70, 80, 90, and 100 meters. Full cable lengths of 70, 80, 90, and 100 meters are also available. The ATCB-B01 Series control cables are compliant to AISG and RoHS standards.
- Allows for greater design freedom in the Data Center environment
- No minimum length restrictions to include both equipment cords, cross-connects and workstation
- Can support network speeds up to 10 gigabits per second for distances up to 60 meters without potential mitigation steps
- Smaller diameter greatly improves vertical and horizontal cable management usage and increases coveted airflow
- Utilizes patented Alien Crosstalk suppression technology
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED Xpress U/UTP Channel
RET Control Cable
Data Conductor Type: 0.20 Sq mm (24 AWG) Twisted Pair
Power Conductor Type: 0.82 Sq mm (18 AWG) Stranded
Length: 15 m (49.2 ft)
Voltage (Maximum): 300 Volt
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 deg C (-40 to 158 deg F)
Total Conductors Quantity: 6
Diameter Over Jacket: 8 mm (0.315 Inch)
AISG Connector A: 8-Pin DIN Female
AISG Connector B: 8-Pin DIN Male
Protocol: AISG 1.1, AISG 2.0
AISG Connector A Body Style: Straight
AISG Connector B Body Style: Straight
Relative Humidity: Upto 100%
Product Type: AISG Standard Cable
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant by Exemption; AISG: Compliant; China RoHS SJ/T 11364-2006: Above Maximum Concentration Value (MCV)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.