The Tripp Lite B002-DUA4 4 Port DVI / USB Secure KVM Switch with Audio offers secure and reliable access for any government/military desktop environment where security is required, by providing safe switching between computers operating on different ne tworks. NIAP-certified to comply with Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements.
Hardware security includes: tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity - n on HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching - an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecured computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard buffer. CAC ( Common Access C ard ) support*
By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, the B002-DUA4 gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console.
- National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) certified to comply with Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Safely switch between computers with varying security levels.
- Isolated Channels -
- Each port is its own channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers.
- Tamper-Warning Labels -
- Tamper-Warning labels will be placed on each side of the KVM, providing visual eviden if the unit has been tampered with or compromised.
- Housing Intrusion Protection Technology -
- Housing Intrusion Protection technology disables the KVM if the housing is opened, causing it to become inoperable. When disabled, the front panel LEDs will flash repeatedly.
- Tamper-Proof Components -
- All internal circuitry is soldered directly to the board, preventing the components from being tampered with.
- Fixed Firmware -
- Firmware is non-reprogrammable, securing against attempts to alter the logic the KVM.
- Automatic Keyboard Buffer Clearing -
- The keyboard buffer is automatically cleared after data transmission, leaving no information stored in the switch.
- No Memory Buffer -
- The only way to access connected computers is via push button. Portwitching methods such as On-Screen Display (OSD) and Hot key Commands, which require memory, have been excluded to further ensure data integrity.
- Compatible with all major operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC, and SUN
- DVI-I Dual-Link signal supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
- Supports transfer of EDID information, allowing for optimal display performance.
- Audio support for both speaker and microphone.
- CAC Support ( CAC support not alidated by NIAP )
Secure DVI/USB KVM Switch With Audio
Port Control: Push Buttons
Maximum CPU: 4
PC/Server Connections: DVI, USB
IP Remote Access: No
Nominal Input Voltage Description: 100 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 Amp
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75 Inch x 13.25 Inch x 6 Inch (4.45 cm x 33.66 cm x 15.24 cm)
Unit Weight: 3.70 lb (1.68 kg)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Power Consumption: 5.1 Watt At 120 Volt, 5.1 Watt At 230 Volt
Number Of Ports: 4
Computer/Server Ports: 4 x DVI-I, 4 x USB "B", 8 x 3.5 mm (Speaker/Microphone)
Local Console Ports - Port 1: DVI-I Video
Local Console Ports - Port 2: USB - Mouse
Local Console Ports - Port 3: USB - Keyboard
Local Console Ports - Port 4: 2 x 3.5 mm (Speaker/Microphone)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.