Tripp Lite’s B022-U16 KVM Switch offers a secure way to control multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor, all In just 1U of rack space. Control up to 16 directly connnected computers, or expand the number of computers to up to 512 by dai sy-chaining up to 31 additional B022-016 or B022-U16 KVM switches. USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect to either a USB or PS/2 computer without the need for separate cable kits. Easily switch between the connected computers using the fron t panel push buttons, on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Share a USB peripheral (flash drive, external hard drive, etc.) amongst the connected computers via the USB 1.1 hub port on the front of the unit. Add IP accessibility to the K VM switch and connected computers by connecting a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit. Other features include two levels of password protection (Up to 4 Users and 1 Administrator) and an Auto Scan feature that allows for monitoring of connected c omputers without having to manually switch between them. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- 16-Port 1U rackmount KVM switch
- Comes with (x2) 6 ft. USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Features an additional USB 1.1 port for sharing peripherals amongst connected computers
- OSD available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese
- Compatible with all major operating systems
USB/PS2 KVM Switch
AC Adapter: 100 - 250 Volt
Port Control: Push Buttons, Hotkeys, OSD
Maximum CPU: 256
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: No
IP Remote Access: Yes
BTUs: 245.52 BTU
Number Of Ports: 16
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.