- Three Level password security: Super Administrator, Administrator, and Users
- Superior video quality - up to 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz at 500ft.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) assures optimum video resolution for distances up to 500ft between the switch and the consoles or computers - no dip switch setting required
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere. Keep Alive feature ensures that the keyboard and mouse work properly even if the switch temporarily los es power
- Daisy chain up to 7 additional B060-016 KVM Switches
- No software required; convenient computer selection via intuitive hotkey combinations or On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added - port nams are automatically reconfigured when the station sequence is changed
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Hot pluggable; add or remove components without having to power off the switch
- USB and PS/2 Consoles can control any combinatin of USB, PS/2, or SUN computers
- LCD, VGA, SVGA, XGA, and MultiSync support; DDC2B
- Rackmount Hardware Included
- Lifetime firmware upgrading via flash ROM
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Constructed of vy-duty steel housing
Product Group: KVM Switches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.