This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Directly connect upto 16 computers; or, expand the number of connected computers to upto 512 by daisy-chaining upto 31 additional levels of B064-016 KVM Switches
- Control multiple computers from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. Both USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice are supported
- RJ45 connectors and Cat5e/6 cable allow for a more efficient installation
- 1U Rackmountable, Rackmount hardware Included
- Quickly access connected computers via On Screen Display (OSD), push-button or hotkey commands
- Firmware upgradeable using the included RJ11 to DB9 firmware upgrade cable
- Multi-language support - OSD can be displayed in english, german, japanese, traditional chinese or simplified chinese
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, Novell, Sun and DOS operating systems, supports video resolutions upto 1600 x 1200 (60 Hz) at 131 ft (40 m), or upto 1280 x 1024 (75 Hz) at 164 ft (50 m)
- Two-level password security; add upto 1 administrator and 10 user accounts
- Use server interface units B055-001-PS2 or B055-001-USB
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- System requirements - Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, Novell, Sun and DOS operating systems; KVM input: A monitor with a VGA (HD15) input that is capable of supporting the highest video resolution that you will be using on the connected computers; A USB or PS/2 mouse; A USB or PS/2 keyboard; Connected computers: A VGA (HD15) input; A USB A female port, or two PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports
- Package includes - B064-016 KVM switch, rackmount hardware, RJ11 to DB9 Firmware upgrade cable, C13 to 5-15P power cord, grounding wire, foot pads, owner’s manual CD
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.