The B126-002 transmits a 1080p (60 Hz) signal to two monitors up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per chan nel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
Installation is simple. Connect the B126-002 transmitter to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp LiteB126-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp LiteP568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, each remotereceiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B126-002 using a single Cat5e/6cabl e.
For longer extension distances, use a B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active receiver:
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 150 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 200 ft.
A 3D signal can be transmitted up to 125 ft.
Foer distances, use a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP passive receiver:
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 50 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 100 ft.
Cannot be use for a 3D signal
Further extend the signal range or add more days by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit:
Add up to three repeaters on each channel of the B126-002 for a total of 4 displays per channel (A receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 125ft. for each repeater added into a channel
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater added into a channel
A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater added into a channel
- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. and a 3D signal up to 100 ft. with each optional Tripp Lite B126-110 remote repeater
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. with Tripp Lite B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver
- Add up to 3 remote repeaters on each channel for maximum signal range
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supportsthe Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits r channel) and HDCP
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to source with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving por and an HDMI signal from the source
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
2-Port HDMI Over Cat 5/Cat 6 Extender Splitter
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1 Inch x 2.5 Inch x 3.6 Inch (2.54 cm x 6.35 cm x 9.14 cm)
Included Mounting Accessories: Yes
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 20 - 90%
Connector A: RJ45 Female (x2)
Connector B: HDMI Female
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.