The B126-110 remote repeater unit can be added to your Tripp Lite B126-Series HDMI over Cat5 installation to increase the extension distance and/or add additional monitors. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
Installation is simple; just insert the B126-110 repeater into the middle of your installation. In the case of a B126-1A1 extender kit, the transmitter is connected to the HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). It is then connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B12 6-110, which is connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B126-1A1 receiver unit. Finally, a monitor is connected to each remote receiver and repeater unit using Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included).
Connect up to three repeaters, with a receivr unit located at the end of the installation, for a total of 4 displays.
A 1080p (60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extend ed up to 500 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 700 ft.
A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 3D signal can be extended up to 400 ft.
Retail video Displays
- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. and a 3D signal up to 100 ft.
- Connect up to 3 remote repeaters to the chain for maximum signal range of 700 feet (1080i), 500 feet (1080p) and 400 feet (3D)
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems an HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCPBuilt-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to local monitor with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568Series
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
HDMI Over Cat 5/Cat 6 Remote Extender
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1 Inch x 4.5 Inch x 2.5 Inch (2.54 cm x 11.43 cm x 6.35 cm)
Included Mounting Accessories: Yes
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 20 - 90%
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.