The B126-1A1 transmits a 1080p (60 Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) The transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor. The receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
Installation is simple. Connect the transmitter unit to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, connected the receiver to the RJ45 port on the transmitter using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 150 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be transmitted up to 200 ft.
A signal can be transmitted up to 125 ft.
Further extend the signal range or add more displays by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit:
Add up to three repeaters, with a receiver unit located at the end of the installation, for a total of displays.
A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 500 ft.
A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 700 ft.
A 3D signal can be extended up to 100 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 3D signal can be extended up to 400 ft.
- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft.
- Connect up to 3 B126-110 remote repeaters in between the transmitter and receiver for maximum signal range of 700 feet (1080i), 500 feet (1080p) and 400 feet (3D)
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering - no software or drivers to download and stall
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Units connect quickly to monitors with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and a signal from the previous link in the chan
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the units on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
HDMI Over Cat 5/Cat 6 Extender
Included Mounting Accessories: Yes
Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 20 - 90%
Connector A: HDMI Female (x3)
Connector B: RJ45 Female (x2)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.