This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60 Hz) video and RS232 serial signal upto 500 ft, or a 1024 x 768 (60 Hz) video and RS232 serial signal upto 1000 ft, when using 24 AWG, solid wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6)
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1000 ft, use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- Connections for optional local monitor ( "Y" Cable )
- Wallplate style transmitter and receiver for clean installation
- 110 punchdown tool and screwdriver to adjust gain and brightness, included
- Secure, screw down power connection on wallplates
- Works with monitors, projectors, HDTV’s, flat panels, and any type of serial device
- System requirements - Computer with VGA video output connector and DB9 male RS232 output; monitor(s) with VGA input; Serial device with DB9 connection
- Local Wallplate Unit, Remote Wallplate Unit, "Y" VGA cable, DB9M to 3.5mm Plug Serial Cable ( Remote Serial Connection ), DB9F to 3.5mm Plug Serial Cable ( Local Serial Connection ), Owners Manual, Screwdriver, 110 Punch Down Tool, 2 x External Power Supply (5-15P Plug), Input: 100-240 Volt, 50 / 60 Hz, 0.4 Amp, Output: +5 Volt, 2 Amp
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.