Stay in the zone with the Blackwire 725, a premium USB headset designed to block out the distractions of noisy environments. Featuring Active Noise Canceling (ANC) technology, the Blackwire 725 is ideal for managing PC calls and enjoying music and mult imedia with dynamic hi-fi stereo sound. Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing mean incoming calls are crystal clear-and so is your voice, thanks to the noise-canceling mic. Smart sensor technology lets you answer calls by simply placing the head set on your head. A cushioned metal headband delivers comfort and durability, while the folding ear cushions and included carrying case make it a snap to take on-the-go. With the Blackwire 725, distractions go down and productivity goes up.
- Smart Sensor Technology Lets you Answer a Call by Simply Putting on the Headset
- Inline Indicator Lights and User Friendly Audio Alerts the User to Connection, Mute and Volume Status
- Features Ear Cushions that Fold Flat and Includes a High-Quality Carrying Case for Easy Storage and Portability
- Active Noise Canceling Technology Helps Block Out Sounds, Ideal for Noisy Work Environments
- Hi-Fi Stereo (Dual Ear) Wearing Style for Richer, More Immersive Audio
- Dynamic EQ Feature Optimizes your Voice Qualty When on Calls and Automatically Adjusts the EQ Settings When you are Listening to Music or Multi-Media Playback
- Premium PC Wideband Audio with Noise-Canceling Microphone and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a More Natural Voice Sound
- Ideal for Users in Noisy Environments with PC/MAC Audio Communications Featuring Smart Sensor Technology
- Hearing Protection SoundGuard Sound Leveling for Listening Comfort and Acoustic Limiting for Protection Against Sounds Above 118 dBa
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|OVER THE HEAD
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.