Tripp Lite’s BP240V787C-1PH External Battery Pack with built-in 7A charger offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with compatible Tripp Lite UPS systems. Includes heavy gauge cabling to connect to host UPS. Multiple BP240V787C-1PH bat teries can be daisy-chained for longer runtime configurations with appropriate contractor-supplied battery pack interconnection cabling (see manual). Internal battery charger is powered via hardwire connection to 120V 30A electrical service.
COMPABLE UPS SYSTEMS: SU5000RT3U, SU5000RT3UHV, SU6000RT3U, SU6000RT3UHV, SU8000RT3U, SU8000RT3U1TF, SU10KRT3U, SU10KRT3UHV, SU10000RT3U, SU10000RT3U2TF and other Tripp Lite UPS systems specifying the use of this battery pack
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible Tripp Lite UPS systems
- 10 year design life
- Multiple battery packs can be daisy-chained through each other to the UPS for even longer extended run operation
- Cabling to connect oe BP240V787C-1PH is included - cabling for additional battery packs is contractor supplied
- Includes built-in 7A charger powered via hardwire 120 V AC 30A input connection
External Tower Battery Pack
Expandable Battery Runtime: Multiple Battery Packs Can be daisy-Chained to the UPS for Extended Runtime. Configuration Specific Cabling for Multi-Battery Pack Configurations is Contractor Provided
DC System Voltage: 240 Volt DC
UPS Connection: Included Cabling Enables Connection Between Unique UPS Connector And Hardwire DC Terminals in Battery Pack. Cabling to Connect Multiple External Battery Packs is Contractor Provided
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 60 Inch x 32.4 Inch x 28.8 Inch (152.4 cm x 82.3 cm x 73.2 cm)
Unit Weight: 1850 lb (840 kg)
Material Of Construction: Steel
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.