Increasing power demands and density in the equipment cabinet requires new functionality from your cabinet PDU. The Sentry Cabinet PDU product family uniquely meets these demands. The Sentry Cabinet or Rack Power Distribution Unit (CDU) is an intelligent PDU with local LED input current monitoring, allowing network engineers to utilize the Cabinet PDUs True RMS Power Monitor to precisely measure the current (in amps) that network devices are drawing on the power circuit. As new equipment units are added to the power drop, immediately observe its impact on the cumulative current draw. This allows the engineer to safely load each circuit to its maximum allowable load capacity without the danger of overloading the power circuit. This Cabinet PDU meets new UL 60950-1 Branch Circuit Protection requirements. Each branch circuit utilizes a Bussman SC fuse as an Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD). Now you can safely run 30-amp power drops to your server cabinet where individual outlet receptacles have lower output ratings (i.e., 20-amps).
- Branch Circuit Protection: Compliant to UL 60950-1
Outlets: (10) NEMA 5-20R
Available InputVoltages: 100-120V 50/60 Hz
Rated Amperage: 20A
Available Input Cord: IEC 60320/C20Power Inlet
Dimensions(L x W x D): 1.75" x 17" x 5"(44x432x127mm)
cTUVus UL 60950-1-2003
CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1:2003
TUVGS EN 60950-1:2001
FCC Class A, Part 15
EMC-EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.