PANDUIT | CBXQ1WH-A
SurfaceMountBox QuickRelCover 1PT WH EA
Mini-Com Surface Mount Boxes offer a variety of mounting options, allowing Mini-Com Modules to be mounted on a variety of surfaces, such as standard walls, metal surfaces, office furniture, etc. Surface mount boxes include breakouts compatible with Pan duit’s raceway system to conceal and allow cable to run into the box providing a point of connection for voice, video and data applications.
- Quick release: cover Can be removed by hand, does not require tool
- Modular: Accepts most Mini-ComModules, for easy moves, adds, and changes
- Low profile design: Smaller profile offers a less conspicuous look
- Raceway breakouts: Compatible with specific aceway, conceals cable entering the box
- Cover screw: Boxes with label pocket provide a screw that secures the cover to the base
- Labels and label covers: Select boxes include a label pocket to meet TIA/EIA-606B labeling standards
- Magnet pockets: Magnetcan be used with magnet pocket for optional mounting (CBX1 -A does not include a magnet pocket); CBM-X for use with standard boxes
- Shuttered feature: Achieved by installing jack modules with spring shuttered door
UL 1863; UL 2043; RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.