CCH cassettes enable fast field termination and easy modular management of connectorization within the housing.
The CCH Splicing Cassette supports fusion splicing of individual or ribbon fibers, with heat shrinks, pigtail slack and cable slack managed within a single space saving footprint. This eliminates the need for individual splice trays or separate splice housings, as well as allowing splicing to be done away from the rack housing in a suitable workspace as needed. The modular design makes it easy to access the fiber in an individual cassette without disturbing the other fibers in the housing. A CCH panel with the desired adapter configuration can be ordered separately and fits easily into the cassette.
A CCH Slack Cassette option with no splice tray, suitable for use with field-installable connectors, is also available.
Each cassette is shipped with 1 rail for use with CCH-01U/2U/3U housings, and 2 rails used with CCH-04U housings. Grommets and cable ties for strain relief, and protective braided tubing for incoming cable are also included. Splicing cassettes ship with 12 single fiber heat-shrink splice protectors.
Data Center, Enterprise Networks
- Manage cable slack for a CCH panel in a modular footprintFast, easy and reliable initial routing, and quick, simple reaccess for moves, adds and changes (MACs) Splicing module holds 24 single fiber splicesSplice to full housing capacity, and manage all splices inside the housing Includes everything needed to convert a CCH housing for modular routing and/or splicingEasy ordering and field installation
Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
Approval and Listings: Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.