- Includes unique gaskets that prevent water from entering and damaging connections
- Meets the level of protection required for an IP56 enclosure
- Sloped design improves bend radius control
- Made of impact resistant material
- Optional icons available
- Two-piece hinged design
- Mounts to single gang opening
- Includes combo head screws to secure cover to base (tamper resistant screws also included)
- Accepts Mini-Com(TM) Modules for STP and UTP, fiber optic, and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds, and changes
|Number of Ports||4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.