- Interoperable - Compatible with components of the TX6A and TX6A-SD 10Gig UTP copper cabling system with MaTriX Technology (100 and 70 m solutions) for increased design flexibility
- Alien crosstalk suppression - Innovative MaTriX split foil technology provides superior alien crosstalk performance enabling high density applications (48-ports, 1 RU)
- 100% Performance tested - Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Superior headroom warranty - Provides the highest margins above the industry standard for both electrical and alien crosstalk performance
- Utilizes enhanced Giga-TX technology - Optimizes performance by eliminating conductor untwist and reduces installation time and expense
- Utilizes flex technology - shortens the tuning length of the jack module enabling higher performance
- Improved termination cap - Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
- Modular - UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com faceplates, modular patch panels and surface mount boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- True strain relief - Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Individually serialized - Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface - Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification - Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Integrated shuttered door keeps out dust and debris of unmated RJ45 jack modules
- Color-specific keys with positive and negative keying features mechanically and visually distinguish connections to prevent unintentional mating with unlike keyed or non-keyed modular plugs, offering network design flexibility, versatility, accommodating discrete networks for enhanced security
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability
- Terminate 4-pair, 22 - 26 AWG, 100 Ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable
- Universal termination cap is color-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.