COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | CPCSSX2-01F010 | CPCSSX2-01F010
SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D 4-Pair Solid Cordage U/UTP Modular Patch Cord, RJ45PlugOn Each End, Non-Plenum, 10 ft, Black Jacket
CommScope has developed the SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 360GS10E Patch Cord to support the GigaSPEED X10D channel. Along with GigaSPEED X10D cable and patching hardware, CommScope Labs has characterized the performance of these cords in thousands of diffe
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installation
U/UTP Modular Patch Cord
Cord Length: 10 ft
DC Resistance: 0.30 Ohm Maximum
Safety Voltage Rating: 300 Volt
Environmental Space: Non-Plenum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Interface: RJ45 Plug (Connector A and B)
Jacket Color: Black
Interface Feature: Standard (Connector A and B)
Pair Quantity: 4
Conductor Type: Solid
Material: Copper Alloy, Polycarbonate
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Includes: 860474287|1095B BK 4/24 RVAR (Product Component - Not Orderable): GigaSPEED X10D 1095B Category 6A U/UTP Cable, Non-Plenum, Black Jacket, 4 Pair Count, Variable Length, Reel
Cordage Type: 1095B 4/24 Solid
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||10 FT. | 3.05 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.