Tripp Lite’s instant-read CT120 circuit tester detects wiring stability in standard 120 volt AC wall sockets. Simply plug the circuit tester into a receptacle and view the lighted 3 lamp status display for verification of correct wiring, open ground, o pen neutral, open hot, hot-ground reversal and hot-neutral reversal fault conditions. Sticker on the tester offers lighting combinations for each wiring condition. Ultra-portable design and easy to read lighted display makes the CT120 an excellent addi tion to any laptop carrying case, tool belt or workbench. Low cost design saves the expense of hiring an electrician to determine wiring stability.
Ideal for home, home-office and business use as a means of determining if outlets are safe for use with computer, networking, telecom, consumer electronics and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Offers instant-read notification of correct wiring status of any 120VAC wall socket with a standard NEMA5-15R receptacle (not for use with Ground Fault Interrupt -GFI outlets).
- Diagnoses several common wiring faults, including open ground, open neutral , hot-ground reversal and hot-neutral reversal fault conditions (detects most common wiring problems, but not all fault conditions)
- Lighted, easy to read 3 lamp status display allows non-technical users to quickly determine the presence of wiring probl ems and schedule electrical repairs without damage to sensitive electronic devices
- Ultra-portable design makes the CT120 and ideal addition to any laptop carrying case, tool belt or workbench
- Prevents equipment damage and unsafe wiring by easily identifying common electrical fault conditions so that they can be repaired by a qualified electrician
- Low cost design saves the expense of hiring a professional electrician to determine wiring stability
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.