DA Series USB audio processors deliver a more complete audio experience by providing context for every call. The DA Series offers exceptional quality and control, helping you gain deeper insights, and meet OSHA and Noise at Work specifications. When co mbined with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, you will be able to communicate with intelligence and create new experiences for your team and customers. Lightweight and simple to use, with USB easy-to-operate connections and Quick Disconne ct (QD) features so your team can easily switch between workstations. With built-in Digital Signal Processing and echo suppression for leading audio clarity, acoustic protection for your team, and enhanced controls to improve customer conversations. Th e DA Series takes management a step further providing operational insights to improve personnel performance, processes and inventory tracking.
- Entry USB Audio Processor that Connects to Analog Headsets
- Compatibility to Remotely Monitor, Manage and Maintain Audio Devices Company-Wide with Plantronics Manager Pro
- Modern and Sophisticated Styling Conveys Quality and Confidence
- QD Feature Provids Walkaway Convenience and Compatibility with Plantronics QD-Equipped Headsets
- Superior Noise and Echo Cancellation for Richer, Clearer Conversations
- Acoustic Exposure Algorithms Help You Meet OSHA and Noise at Work Regulations
- DA Series Offers Exceptonal Quality and Control
- Advanced Audio Processing
- Automatic Gain Control
- Transmit Noise Suppression
- Stereo Audio Support
- 4 Pin QD Style
- Advanced Audio Processor Inventory Management
- Download Firmware Updates
- Ideal for Telephone-IntUsers, Including Formal Customer Service Centers and Help Desks with Plantronics QD-Equipped Headsets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.