The vibration resistant, right angle style female disconnect is made of brass and is tin-plated. It is fully insulated in blue nylon and has a funnel entry with insulation support. It has a tab size of 0.205/0.187 x 0.032" (5.2/4.8 x 0.8 mm) and suppor ts a wire range of 16-14 AWG (1.5-2.5 mm2). It is 0.57" (14.5 mm) long, 0.37" (9.4 mm) wide, and has a depth of 0.60" (15.2 mm). The disconnect has a funnel entry configuration and a butted seam barrel. It comes in reels of 1500 pieces.
- Continuously molded design provides reliable, consistent performance through the applicator for a high quality termination every time
- Right angle design for use in limited space applications
- Fully insulated design provides protection from electrical shorts
- Internal wire stop assures proper length of insertion into terminal barrel, providing a higher quality connection
- Disconnect can be inserted and removed from the male tab without the use of tools for lower installed cost
- Disconnects available i common industry tab sizes
UL 310 Listed, UL Listed 20H3 E78522; CSA Certified LR31212, C22.2 No.153
|Type||COPPER - OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.