- Connectable to HDTVI and Analog Cameras
- Up to 2-Channel 1080p IP Cameras Input
- Long Distance Transmission Over UTP and Coaxial Cable
- One-Key Enable H.264+ Compression to Improve Encoding Efficiency by up to 50 Percent and Reduce Data Storage Costs
- Suorts Real-Time 1080p Lite of All Channels and When Enabled, the Image Effect is Similar with 1080P
- HDMI/VGA Output at up to 1920 1080 Resolution
- One SATA Interface
- 4/8/16-Channel Synchronous Playback at up to 720P Resolution
- Smart Search for Efficit Playback
- Supports Multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) Events for Both Analog and Smart IP Cameras
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock Pattern for Device Login for the Admin
- Guid File Can be Exported for Password Resetting and Imported for Finng the Forgotten Password
- Supports PTZ Control Via Omnicast VMS of Genetec Protocol
- One Self-Adaptive 10/100 Mbps Network Interface
- Output Bandwidth Limit Configurable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.