The Digital Sentry NVR comes preloaded with DS NVs Network Video Management Software and includes 8 IP licenses for Pelco or third-party cameras and network encoders. With support for a total of 128 IP and analog cameras, DSSRV delivers 280 Mbps bandwi dth for recording, streaming, and video export. Analog cameras, converted to IP streams across the network using Pelco or third-party cameras, require a DS-SW-CAM IP license for each stream. For DVR or HVR implementation optional ENC5416 analog-to-digi tal encoders support up to 64 analog cameras at D1, full-frame rate recording. The encoders, which do not require any IP licenses, are directly attached to the DSSRV via a supplied cable (please see the specification sheet for further details). Front-a ccessible drives provide as much as 18 TB of internal storage with a RAID5 option for hot swappable drives. Optional external storage to 24 TB can be used in JBOD or RAID5 configuration. An engineered cooling system sustains increased performance while front panel LEDS and the Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) utility give a constant view to system health and activity.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
Optimal performance for multi-site and low bandwidth applications
Broad support for third-party camera integration
Ideal for unattended recording and event investigation
- 280 Mbps to support IP and analog video
- Supports up to 128 IP Camera Streams; up to 64 Analog Cameras*
- Optimized to Support Pre-Installed DS NVs Software
- Records H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 IP Streams
- Supports Pelco and Third-Party IP Cameras and Network Encoders
- Expandable by Networking an Unlimited Number of Servers and Encoders (Dependent on Available Network Bandwidth)
- Compatible with DS ControlPoint for Simultaneous Monitoring of All DS Series and DX Series Products in a Single Client Interface
- Network Health and Event Monitoring Support Through Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and New Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) Utility
- Compatible with the DS Archive Utility
- Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.