TRANSITION NETWORKS | E-100BTX-FX-05LH-LA
Fast Ethernet 100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Stand-Alone Media Converter, Port One: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.9 mi], LA
Extend Network Distance- Used In Pairs, This Media Converter Can Extend Distances Between Two Twisted Pair Switches Or A Switch And A Server upto 2 km Over Multimode Fiber, Or upto 120 km Over Single-mode Fiber, Connect Remote Devices- Using One Media Converter, A Switch With A Copper Port Can Be Connected To A Switch With An Existing Fiber Interface
- Operates under heavy traffic loads without excess heat, so there is no need for a failure-prone internal fan
- Round trip delay of only 40 bit times, far below the Class II rating of 92 bit times
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u)- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Link pass through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Far End Fault (FEF)- A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy): Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed
- The converters will also automatically re-establish link when connected to two 10/100 auto-negotiating switches if link is lost. With other manufacturers’ converters the user must intervene to re-establish link
Item: Fast Ethernet 100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Stand-Alone Media Converter
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -8.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -2.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -34.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -7.0 dBm, Link Budget: 26.0 dB
Switches: Auto-Negotiation On/Off, Pause TX On/Off, Link Pass Through On/Off, Far End Fault On/Off
Jumper: J3: AutoCross(TM) Enable/Disable
Status LEDs: Power: On=Connection to External AC Power; SDF or LKF: On=Fiber Link Detected; SDC or LKC: On=Copper Link Detected; RXF: Flashing=Signal Being Received on Fiber Link; RXC: Flashing=Signal Being Received on Copper Link
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 100ASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.9 mi]
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), 100BASE-FX, 100BASE-TX, UL Listed and CSA Certified, FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.