TRANSITION NETWORKS | E-TBT-FRL-05XCHT-LA
Stand-Alone Ethernet Copper to Fiber Media Converter, Port One: 10BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 10BASE-FL 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi], LA
Integrate mixed cabling environments using either switched or shared ethernet. This full-featured media converter makes the migration from copper to fiber easier than ever before
Extended Temperature Applications (to 70 deg C)- General Applications of an Ethernet 10BASE-T to 10BASE-FL Converter- Connect Unlike Devices
- Extended temperature capable- This converter is designed to operate in environments where ambient temperatures can rise to as high as 70 deg C (158 deg F)
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Link pass through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Extended temperature applications (to 70 deg C)- This converter can be placed in a non-climate controlled enclosure to facilitate an ethernet connection to remote devices such as IP based surveillance cameras or signaling equipment. It can also be placed inside a non-climate controlled pedestal enclosure in residential or commercial environments to deliver 10Mbps data access to a given structure. This converter can also be deployed in industrial environments where excessive heat may be a concern. (Note that this device is rated to meet "temperature" requirements of industrial environments only.)
- General applications of an ethernet 10BASE-T to 10BASE-FL converter- Extend ethernet network distances from 2 km (standard 850nm over multimode fiber) to 5 km (long haul 1300nm over multimode fiber). Over single-mode fiber optic cabling you can extend ethernet network distances from 20 km (standard single-mode) upto 50 km (long haul single-mode) without a repeater
- Connect unlike devices- Connect your workgroupto a distant server or a central switch, or extend distances between like and unlike devices in either full or half-duplex modes
Item: Stand-Alone Ethernet Copper to Fiber Media Converter
Connectors: (1) RJ45 (10BASE-T: 100 m); (1) Duplex Fiber Optic
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -15.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -8.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -38.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -8.0 dBm, Link Budget: 23.0 dB
Sitches: Enables/Disables Link Pass Through
Status LEDs: Power: On For Normal Operation; Link: Steady LED Indicates Unit is Receiving Link Pulses From a Compliant Device; Receive: Flashing or Lit LED Indicates Packets are Being Received
Power: External AC/DC Required: 9 Volt DC, 1.0 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: -25 to 70 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 10BASE-FL 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [20 km/124 mi]
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 3.900 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed and CSA Certified, FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.