EDGE Solutions conversion modules have 12-fiber MTP adapters in the rear for mating to backbone trunks and breakout to 8-fiber MTP adapters in the front for connectivity to electronics. The conversion modules fully utilize all fibers in each Base-12 se t in the trunk by breaking out Base-12 MTP adapters at the rear of the module into a proportionate number of Base-8 MTP adapters at the front.
EDGE conversion modules are available in two configurations: 2x3 (two 12 F MTP adapters in the rear and three 8 F MTP adapters in the front) and 4x6 (four adapters in the rear and six in the front).
These modules come from the factory as a TIA-568 Type-B component. However, EDGE conversion modules also offer on-site MTP connectivity changes to manage field polarity. Every EDGE conversion module features translucent shuttered adapters that eliminate the need for separate dust caps.
- VFL-compatible shuttered LC adapters
- Creates one-hand operation and decreases time needed to test and troubleshoot a link Rear-loading capability
- Decreases the time to prepare and install modules into fiber housings High density
- Module enables 576 fibrs in a 4U housing and 144 fibers in a 1U Low insertion loss performance
- Improved performance specs allow for more mated pairs and/or longer link distances Corning CleanAdvantage technology and optimized dust cap
- Eliminates the need for scoping and cleaning prior to initial field connection
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||24 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.