CORNING | ETM-7B-G
EDGE Tap Module, Single-mode (OS2), 70/30 Split Ratio (Live/Tap), 12 F LC Duplex Ports, One Pinned MTP Adapter Labeled LIVE, One Pinned Red MTP Adapter Labeled TAP, Enables Six Monitored Ports, Universal Polarity
EDGE Tap module for traditional LC duplex systems enables the customer to manage the monitoring access points via the patch cord infrastructure zone at the front of the cabinets.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Designed for Duplex based infrastructure solutions Utilizes advanced splitter technologyMaintains equal modal power distribution, reducing insertion loss for increased link reach EDGE Solutions-based footprint
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Adapter Color Back: Black/Red
Adapter Color Front: Blue
Adapter Type Back: MTP
Adapter Type Front: Shuttered LC
Fiber Count: 12
Number of Adapters per Panel: 6
Connector Type (Conn A): LC duplex
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Ceramic
Connector Type (Conn B): MTP (pinned)
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Composite
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-mm): 12x90x165 mm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 0.463x3.53x6.50 in
LC Connector Insertion Loss: 0.50 dB
MTP Connector Insertion Loss: 0.75 dB
Splitter Loss for Tap Modules: 2.0 dB LIVE / 6.0 dB TAP
|Connector Type||LC - LC|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.