Six LC duplex adapters to one male MPO*; 12-fiber pre-terminated MPO* cassette provides low insertion loss of 1.0 dB max. per fiber; 10Gig(TM) 50/125µm (OM3) fiber.
- Compatible with Opticom QuickNet rack mount fiber cassette enclosures, Opticom zero RU cable management solutions and Opticom wall mount enclosures, for up to 96 fiber connections in 1RU
- Low insertion loss of 0.5 dB maximum per optimized cassette an d 1.0 dB maximum per standard cassette; ensures system meets IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of <2.6 dB
- Adapter housing colors follow TIA/EIA-568-C.3 suggested color identification scheme
- Connect together with high-density female MTP cable assemblies as interconnecting network segments for deploying a remote or data center location in minutes
- Significantly reduce installation time and labor by eliminating field connector terminations
- Factory terminated, assembled and 100% tested
- Insrtion loss data provided on every fiber cassette
- Return loss data provided on all single-mode fiber cassettes
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each fiber cassette
- 10Gig OM3 50/125 um Fiber cassettes are tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 m and up to 550 m for OM4 at 850 nm; backward compatible with all 50/125 um (OM2) MPO or MTP system requirements
- Six LC duplex adapters to one male 12-fiber pre-termina ted MTP connector
|Connector Type||LC - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.