The IndustrialNet 8-port DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel provides fiber protection for terminated distribution style cabling. It can be mounted to a standard 35mm DIN rail and locked in place with adjustable latches, which are designed to allow it to mount on a flat surface. This DIN rail mount enclosure includes a PG21 or 3/4’ NPT cable cord grip to secure fiber cables exiting the enclosure. It features a removable faceplate with four label pockets, labels, and covers for port identification.
Fiber Optic Cable Management
- Provides enclosed fiber protection for terminated distribution style cabling
- Includes a PG21 or 3/4 NPT cable cord grip to secure fiber cable(s) exiting the enclosure
- Mounts to a standard 35 mm DIN rail; can also mount to other surfaces using mounting holes in latches
- Fiber enclosure includes PG21 cable entry gland which includes two inserts for use with a range of fiber cables and 6-32 x 3/8 Inch phillips head screws to mount faceplate to patch panel and 4 labels and label covers
- Employs dual purpose, snap-in mounting latches which have an audible click to indicate the latch is in the correct position, the latches serve to hold the unit on the DIN rail while allowing it to slide side to side, latches also serve as wall mounting brackets via an external mounting hole in the latch
Fiber Optic Enclosure
Number Of Ports: 8
Mounting: DIN Rail
Material: Engineering Thermoplastic
Temperature Range: -10 to 60 deg C (14 to 140 deg F)
Includes: PG21 Or 3/4 NPT Cable Cord Grip
Dimension: 6.63 Inch Length x 2.88 Inch Width x 4.79 Inch Depth x (169 mm x 73 mm x 122 mm)
International Standard CEI IEC 60715; DIN EN 60715; DIN EN 50022;DIN 46277-3; BS 5584:1978:, IEC 60068 Environmental Testing; cULus. RoHS compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.