Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke. For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 true-rms digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple operation, compact design and ease of use makes it perfect for quick verifications and field service use. The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuat ions. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap. Fluke 115 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments. And check out other members of th e Fluke 110 family: the Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and the Fluke 117 Commercial Electrician"s Multimeter. Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multi meter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician"s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas Resistance and continuity Frequency and capacitance Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V 10A ac/ dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max) Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations CAT III 600 V safety rated Safety conformance All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TV listed and VDE.
- Installed 9 V battery
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.