Optional snap-on hinged cover for channel FR6X4BL6. Can be folded down for height restricted areas.
(1)The Fiber-Runner 6X4 Routing Systems are Comprised of Channel, Fittings, and Brackets Designed to Segregate, Route, and Protect Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Cabling.(2) It is Suited for Data Center Applications where Cable is Routed from Distributio n
- Robust, large capacity 6x4 system ideal for use with large cable counts
- Multiple spillout options provide versatility to mate to various equipment and rack configurations
- QuikLock(TM) Couplers and Brackets reduce system installation time dramatically
- Channel, covers, fittings and other non-metallic system components made from V-0 flame class rated material
- Compatible with all sizes of Panduit(TM) FiberRunner(TM) and Panduit(TM) Fiber-Duct(TM) Routing Systems, cable management, and racks
- Compliant with the applicable tests in Telcordia GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Level 3
- For other standard colors replace suffix YL (Yellow) with OR (Orange) or BL (Black)
UL Listed to 2024A, GR-63-CORE, RoHS Compliant
|Type||CABLE ROUTING / WIRING DUCT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.