FLUKE NETWORKS | FTK1000 | 7 54082 06311 7
Multimode Fiber Verification Kit - Includes SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter, 850/1300 multimode source, carrying case, and SC power-meter adapter.
- Single-port, simultaneous dual-wavelength feature completes testing in half the time and saves measurements from both wavelengths into one record
- Additional 1490 and 1625 nm wavelengths extends product use to broader applications
- CheckActive feature emits an audible tone and displays an icon when a live fiber is detected, eliminating the need to set up a measurement
- FindFiber remote ID enables one individual to quickly identify cable connections or routings (especially useful at patch panels), eliminating the need for multiple technicians on opposite ends of a fiber link to match color combinations
- Min/Max capability automates precision tracking of intermittent power fluctuations
- Large internal memory save 1000 results which enables continuous testing and recording
- LinkWare cable test management software helps to analyze test results and create professional test reports
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.