Digital 1310nm / 1550nm Video / Bidirectional Data Single-mode Fiber Tx, ST Connector
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video for High-Quality Video Transmission over a Single Fiber
- Bidirectional Data Channel That Supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 (2-wire/4-wire), Manchester, Bi-Phase, and Coaxitron Communication
- Patent-Pending Transmission Technology Allowing Coaxitron Control at Full-Distance Capabilities
- Integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) in a Single Fiber
- Multimode Fiber Support for Distances up to 6 km
- Single-Mode Fiber Support for Distances up to 46 km
- Exceeds All Requiremts for the RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Specification
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Video Standards
- Meets NEMA TS 2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- No Performance Adjustments Required
- 12 V DC or 24 V APower Supply Stand-Alone and Rack-Mountable Modular Design
- LED Indicators for Monitoring of Signal Status, Laser Status, Data Activity, and Operating Power
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.