- Factory terminated and 100% tested for insertion loss (all) and return loss (10Gig and SM) - Assures high performance for increased up-time and lower cost of ownership
- Riser or plenum rated jacket Meets UL 1666 (OFNR) or NFPA 262 (OFNP) flame ratings f or standard compliant safety
- Single-mode endface geometry 100% factory inspected - Every single-mode endface is inspected in compliance with Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Issue 3 requirements to assure high performance
- Single-mode endfaces UPC polished - Ensure a high quality endface for higher return loss to meet application requirements
- Single-mode patch cords include low water peak fiber - Eliminates high attenuation in the E-band and allows operation over the entire 1260 nm - 1625 nm wavelength range; excellent for CWDM and DWDM applications
- Certified 10 GbE performance - 10Gig Patch Cords and Pigtails are tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300m for OM3 and up to 550 m for OM4 a t 850 nm to assure high performance and reliability
- Q.C. identification label - Quality control reference provides lifetime traceability of test data
|Connector Type||SC - LC|
|Length||2 M | 6.56 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.